If you're on social media you will already have a public Klout score, even if you don't have a Klout account. Your Klout score is automatically generated, and is based on your social network interactions from the last 90 days. So keep a check on your score. You can create a free Klout business account for your organisation which helps you dig deeper into your social media accounts to analyse your audiences across our social networks.
- Connect more social media accounts to improve your Klout score.
- Find out who are your top influencers on social media.
- Find out what topics your followers are engaging with.
- Stay in tune with your social media activity.
- Your Klout score is public even if you don't have an account.