Trello is a free management tool that organises your projects around a digital board.
Get your team on board, see updates in real time, create and assign tasks. Great if your team is spread across regions and working on a wide range of projects.
Trello has features including customisable bulletin cards, to-do checklists and due dates and alerts, attachments (files and images), comments so your team can keep track of everything from the big picture and the minute details. It can also be used to present a snapshot of all the work your team is doing to other teams and show progression to date.
- Collaborate in real-time
- Easy to learn and use
- User-friendly and visual interface
- Integrates to Dropbox and Google Drive
- Increase efficiencies (reduced email traffic and reminders)
- Useful if your team is spread out, working remotely and/or are running multiple projects
- There are lots of free project management tools out there so do your research for the best one that suits your team- Trello may not be suitable.
- Trello may not be suitable for teams larger than 10 people
- It does not support complex project management
- It does not have a Gantt Chart