With Google Apps you can access your emails, calendar and documents from anywhere as long as there’s an internet connection. You can also use Google forms for surveys, Google sites, Google chat for instant messaging and Google Hangouts for video conferencing.
- Access your work email, calendar, documents and more from anywhere that has an internet connection.
- No need for costly servers and maintenance contracts to run your organisation’s IT needs.
- Easily allows documents and calendars to be shared.
- Documents doesn’t have the full functionality such as MS Office.
- Learning curve for users as they get used to a new way of working
Thursday, July 4, 2013 - 03:36