If you have people in your community whose first language isn't the same as yours, it can be a bit difficult to communicate with them. With Google Translate you can break through language barriers - and learn a new language along the way!
This useful digital tool translates words and phrases between 90 languages. You can type text into the box on the website and see your translation instantly, or you can download the app onto your mobile device and translate through your voice, camera or even your handwriting!
Access the website through the link at the top of this page, or download the application for your Apple device here. It's also available for Android and other devices through Google Play.
- Translate between 90 languages
- Translate with voice, camera or handwriting
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access
- Access your translations when you’re offline
- You need to be aware of other noises around you which may interfere when capturing speech
- Accuracy can vary
Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 11:28
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 19:45