Batchgeo loves maps, and believe they should be easy to make. It's the fastest way to create Google maps from your data. It accepts addresses, towns, cities, regions, and post codes. Batchgeo does the hard work of figuring out where all your data lives in the real world.
"It's a fast way to make it look like you did a whole bunch of work, and that's never a bad thing." - Lifehacker
How fast and simple is BatchGeo? Its as easy as:
- Copy your data in a spreadsheet program or table (ctrl+c)
- Paste your data into BatchGeo Step 1 (ctrl+v)
- Click "Map Now"
- You're done!
You can paste in data from other sources such as web pages too, see the example in this video.
BatchGeo is a fun and easy way to create maps, but its also much more than just maps.
- Really easy to use - just cut and paste!
- Free for basic version
- Lots of help available
- Can get complicated the more you want it to do
- Can sometimes be a bit glitchy when geocoding