Previously Microsoft SkyDrive
OneDrive is a cloud storage facility, similar to Dropbox, iCloud, etc. letting you store files that can be accessed from any computer in the world with an internet connection.
You can access Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint documents directly in your browser. You can even edit files online at the same time as others.
- More free storage than iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Access certain types of documents directly in your browser
- Office 365 Home allows for up to 5 users (Office 365 Personal is for a single user). Each subscription includes 1 TB of online storage for every user, and can be used across multiple devices.
- 5GB storage plan is free
- Very integrated with Windows software and operating systems
- 50GB storage plan price is £1.99