Booking Bug is a simple scheduling and event booking service, allowing users to book online.
The user signs up for events, or selects and books a slot for a specific session online.
The interface can be adapted and formats of the displayed calendar are adaptable, letting you pick different colours and size as you need.
You can also integrate a calendar widget into your website or Facebook page. This can take a little bit of time depending on your speed and knowledge of editing web pages, but Bookingbug generates the code for you to paste in. Local UK online support also means that BookingBug is very responsive to queries or any issues so if you do need help you can get it.
Costs depend on the number of bookings per month, making it a realistic option for small users as well as large.
In addition there is a discount for non-profit making organisations and additional credit if someone you recommend opens an account.
BookingBug really provides a complete online scheduling for all businesses, whatever type.
- Classes and events are configured and stored centrally.
- Members's details are stored centrally.
- Users can book online themselves and pay, or manual bookings can be added.
- Various payment options can be chosen.
- Integration into website.
- Integration into Facebook.
- Reminds attendees with an email of their event. SMS reminders can be additionally selected.
- Can be used on different devices.
- Local UK support.
- Check which usage level you will be in and therefore which price bracket.
- 14 day free trial but all packages will cost after that.
- Check with Booking bug when configuring for the first time if you are not sure. There are many different scenarios to choose from.