MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers, and track your results. You can mix and match MailChimp’s templates, features, and integrations to suit your needs — think of it as your own personal publishing platform.
Key features include:
- Build a list - We’ll help you customize your signup form to match your brand, so you can share it on your website and integrate it into your Facebook page. You can even collect signups from an iPad or laptop. And importing an existing list into MailChimp is a snap, no matter how it's formatted.
- Create a template - Choose from dozens of pre‑designed templates, or use our start‑from‑scratch template builder for more customization. If you’re an HTML expert, you can code your own with our flexible template language. Use merge tags to personalize your content for your subscribers, and integrate with services you already use to make your campaigns more powerful.
- Send your campaign - Send a campaign to your entire list, or divide your list into groups and segment by interest, location, or activity. RSS‑to‑Email and Autoresponders allow you to create automated campaigns. Add Social Sharing buttons to your template, or share a link to the web version of your campaign after it goes out.
- Track your results - MailChimp’s free reports tell you who’s opening, clicking, and coming back for more. They’re available for iPhone and Android too. Tweet Trends gives you insight into your subscribers’ activity on Twitter, and our Google Analytics integration gives you advanced stats on how your campaigns affect traffic to your website.
Key benefits include:
- It's free!
- It's simple and easy to use.
- If you've never sent an email newsletter, try the pre-designed templates. If you're an HTML pro then you can customize your own campaign from square one.
- Non-profits receive a discount on paid accounts