Community How To is all about using digital tools and technology in your community. With the rise of iPads and other tablet devices, using that technology is getting easier and easier.
That’s why we’re offering registered users of Community How To the chance to win an iPad for their community.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is to be registered by midnight on Thursday 14 February. We’ll be picking our lucky winner from the active users of the site so get commenting, adding your stories and tools, and generally taking part!
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all users who have registered onto the Community How To website (www.communityhowto.com) by midnight on Thursday 14 February.
- The prize will be the winners choice of either 1 (one) Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi Fi tablet or 1 (one) Apple iPad mini 32GB Wi-Fi tablet.
- The prize is being given to help support local communities in using digital tools in their community work. The winner will be required to tell www.communityhowto.com how they have used the equipment to support their local community which will inform a case study as an example to other users that will be shared and published on www.communityhowto.com
- One prize draw will be held on Friday 15 February and the winner’s name will be randomly selected from valid entries.
- Entries are deemed valid if the person is a registered user of www.communityhowtocom and is actively contributing to the site. Examples of being seen to actively contribute could include the uploading of a case study, making comments on digital tools or adding to community discussions.
- Each registered member who has made contributions to the Community How To website will automatically be entered into the competition draw, there will be no requirement to complete an entry form or application form.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition is open to all registered users of the Community How To website, excluding Online Centres Foundation or Nominet Trust staff, their families, anyone connected to Community How To services, and centres who are funded through the Community Hub or Community How To advocate funds.
- The winner will be contacted by Monday 18 February to arrange delivery of the prize.
- Prize is subject to availability. No cash or other alternative prizes will be selectable by the entrant but Online Centres Foundation reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal value.
- This promotion is run and administered by Online Centres Foundation.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages which are suffered in connection with any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to the personal data he/she supplies being used by the Online Centres Foundation, www.communityhowto.com and/or its contractors for the purpose of executing the prize draw.
- Online Centres Foundation’s decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition.
- Online Centres Foundation reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion at any time without notice or liability.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- The name of the prize winner will be available on request. Please send any request along with a self addressed return envelope, to Online Centres Foundation, The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX.